View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 05:09 PM   #12193 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by filip00 View Post
So you can't be arsed to be at least that decent to tell me - what YOUR take on this whole thing is? I mean, you plant the **** seed, insinuate that something else is going on, but you can't actually follow through and elaborate? I'm disappointed man. Do explain, because like I said - I'm genuinely interested in what's going on in your head, because I think you're the perfect "normal" dude here, who might be able to fill in the gap between myself, and someone who is a conspiracy theorist. So I wonder, who's in between, what do average people think - what *actually* happened there?
How about this for conspiracy theory? There's no way in H3LL your seats can be that perfect (i.e. no creases, no lines, no wrinkles, no scratches, no stain transfer, etc.) and be a 2009. I think you bought new OEM seats and put them in recently.