View Single Post
Old 06-10-2023, 01:40 AM   #42 (permalink)
NissanParty
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
NissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave11 View Post
Apparently the replacement Nismo part number is B0100-370CX.

You might call and talk to someone at Nismo and ask about the difference in sound between the 370CB and the 370CX. I spoke to a person at Nismo about the difference in sound between the catalog CBE, the R-Tune , and the S-Tune. That might help you decide which one you would like.
I saw that but I can't find any info on it. Both pipes go into the same muffler rather than two separate mufflers like the "v1" I will call it. I cannot find videos, reviews, nothing. I actually thought it might be fake until I used your part number to search and saw Nissan selling it. I will call them next week and see what they say. I was pretty much set on getting a hi power since I wouldn't find the Nismo r-tune but if I can find videos of the v2 I might reconsider.
NissanParty is offline   Reply With Quote