View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
NissanParty
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
NissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave11 View Post
I was looking for a true dual exhaust system. I drove a new Nismo, and yes it was as quiet as mine was. I talked to the people at Nismo and they told me the R-Tune was different and it had he H pipe I wanted. I ordered one and had the dealer install it.

It is a huge difference than stock! It is louder but not obnoxiously so. It makes a beautiful sound. I love to put my foot in it. The sound makes it much more enjoyable to drive. It is quiet at cruise. And the tips do have NISMO on them.
Thanks!!! I would love it because I want to keep my car "stock", nismo aftermarket is close enough to stock for me!

Does the ebay link I posted look like a fake one? It looks slightly different than official pics of the r-tune exhaust I can find online.
NissanParty is offline   Reply With Quote