View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 06:32 PM   #440 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

take away from post track inspection, brake pads need to be replaces all are about 6mm. That is down from 8mm at the start of the year, with 76 laps done this year.
Rotors are good, no cracks, color changes.

Tires depth is about 5mm, down from 6mm, fronts look good even wear, back rear insides are showing wear.
Rims look good back and front. One Rim has a silver circle, looks like I had a little rock get caught.

So I am pleased. Have to watch the tires, I have 3 more events in the Z this year. 2 HPDE Days and one SCCA Track night left. so about 7-9 hours of track time. Would like the tires to last, but I do have another set ready

I will probably replace the brake pads with the same type pads. I have set that was retired too early.. The front pads have 10mm on them and the rear have 8mm. Which I think will be good to finish the year.
Road Atlanta seemed to be a bit harder on the brakes then is Atlanta Motorsport Park. All the rest of the track days are at Atlanta Motorsport park. So I think I can finish with the pads I am planning on using

More to come, but all is good