View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 03:55 PM   #11883 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNews86 View Post
I want an older Fat Boy or the Fat Bob. Really don't like the Honda. Hate how it looks. Touring bikes aren't my thing.

The Indian Scout Bobber is nice too but its too small for me. I know the rear suspension rebound rate will be a problem.
I had a fatboy. The only thing I'll tell you is Softails ain't! Most uncomfortable bike I've ever owned. That thing would rattle my fillings loose. Don't know about the newer ones, but mine was a ridged mounted 88 with a 5 speed. Was good for a bar run, but that was about it.

I understand you don't want a tourer. Look into a bagger like the Road King or the Road Glide. I liked my glide alot more than my Screaming eagle ultra. $45,000 of pure junk. But that was back in 2010. Maybe they've got their act together now.