View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 02:53 PM   #256 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmyride View Post
oh yeah, a pic is worth a thousand words. thanks.
Thanks Paul for the picture . +1 rep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrute View Post
Naw, you're probably referring to the sway bar (black thing in the pic below). The exhaust is quite a bit further back.

Exhaust is further back. It's the front sway bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
I just switched to red line and let me tell you what .. This oil is awesome . I had the engine tick and had the tsb done with nissan ester oil . Still there . Mobil 1 is garbage , made it worse. I tried Amsoil , Motul and Royal Purple. All of these did not work . I put Red Line in and guess what ?? No tick and engine is alot smoother . I will only put Red Line in my G .. Awesome oil !!!!!
Awesome. Thanks for you review.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote