View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 01:44 PM   #5309 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
The money you've spent on your Z makes my head spin. Props to you for sticking with it and continuing to grind through possible solutions. IF you are able to come up with a combination that runs consistently at this power level, with NO major hiccups, you will quite possibly change the game in my opinion.
Come to think about it a bit. I am not going to change a thing. The same tuners/shops have been working with this platform since the 350z. They had the exact same problems there, then the same with the 370z, and now they have all moved to the new Z. I am not changing anything. It's going to be the same old same old.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote