Thread: [For Sale] Nissan Flowgo
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nissan Flowgo

I designed a new emblem for my car, in order to route some more air to the intake.

It's a flow-through badge using the new Nissan Logo style and has rear options for flowing straight back (most CAIs), directing air flow to just one side (my Rotrex intake, 350Z's), or directing air to both sides (OEM box, AFE intake).

Printed from ASA, with options for dark gray contrast logo material, or all black.

Fitment has been verified with V1 Nismo and base bumpers, with upcoming verification for 350Z bumpers and Nismo V2.

Prices (shipped):
$45 for emblem with flow-through (simple ring to hold the back)
$55 for emblems with back pieces to flow right or both ways
+$10 for multi color logo (black with dark gray)

Forum discount code for $5 off: THE370ZFORUM

Can message me here for purchasing, or buy from my site https://370zed.com/products/nissan-flowbadge-370z-nismo

Personal experiences and thoughts:
The car gets almost as many questions about the badge as it does the supercharger (when I have the hood open).
For some reason, I started getting way more attention driving around with this on. I dunno if it's just about getting rid of the old chrome logo, but the larger dark emblem really pulls together the front for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20230525_181755_HDR.jpg (456.4 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg 20230516_191432.jpg (768.3 KB, 152 views)
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668

Last edited by DarkJak; 05-29-2023 at 09:18 AM.
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote