View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 07:13 PM   #11797 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I dropped my transmission on jack stands. Couldn't even get the transmission out from under the car. We just slid it down the tunnel toward the back of the car to make room to work. The worst part was disconnecting and reconnecting the sensor on the top of the transmission - had to go through the engine bay to get it.
I've also read about 2 bolts on top of the tranny that is a PITA to get to. Is it totally necessary to reconnect these or can I skip these 2? The amount of energy/effort for 2 lousy bolts just doesn't seem worth the trouble, and I find it hard to believe that 2 bolts is what's holding the tranny in place.