View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 05:05 PM   #11734 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Unfortunately I could tell you the truth, but those few people that think they know, dont really know, and they're feeding you bullsh*t..

The truth is, I dynamat'd my entire Z, (trunk/roof/entire cabin) I had bought a lot of it from Tracie (a fellow forum member) and I had some left over so I did put it on my hood. Eventually I ended up getting a carbon fiber hood, Madwi (another forum member and a good friend of mine) allowed me to store my Z in his garage, and Madwi said he would take it because he had just bought Trac Spec hood vents for his Z and he wanted to cut up my former hood for practice before he installed his Trac Spec hood vent on his. (again, you can easily verify this with Madwi, this is the truth).

Did Madwi actually do this, no he did not, so I believe someone else that needed it, had picked it up from Madwi's house. So despite what my fans would say or believe to be true, those are the facts.

Ohh, and one other thing, my fans often talk about this ice cream thing with my credit card, again they're not telling you the truth, the truth is, we went to this place on lake michigan that only accepted cash, I had never been to this place and I didn't know thats all they accepted was cash, I don't carry cash on me, so yes Jarblue bought me an ice cream cone. (Thank you Jarblue). But all this talk about my credit card being declined, its laughable. Its those same guys driving their 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013 -- 370Zs... Last time I looked in the garage, there's this beautiful Absolute Zero Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium Edition thats almost paid off, and its sooooo much faster than the 370z .. So trust me when I say this, my credit rating is legit, I don't have to put money down for sh*t for anything..and that my friend, thats a fact!
Couldn't help but toss in a "you're all broke azzez" dig on a forum for 370Zs

I wouldn't bust your ball if you'd stop being an azz to everyone constantly. Everyone hates that chit and you do it online and in person.

Anyway...Remember that time EW asked Joby for Trigger pics Not that there is a problem with that but it's more of a private message thing. Not something everyone needs to know you're interested in

Pepperidge Farms remembers