View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 12:54 PM   #11720 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
That’s a negative on both counts! 🤪🤬

Did the CSC take the clutch out with it? That was always on my mind and one of the reasons I sold her.

I was religious with flushing the system with motul every 10,000 miles, but it always felt like I was sitting on a ticking time bomb.
My experience with the CSC/MC is different than what most people report. She drives fine and the clutch pedal doesn't get stuck to the floorboard, but does get a softer feel/less pressure once the car gets warmed up, but the clutch pedal always comes back up without hesitation. I do have to top off the clutch fluid, but I don't see any fluid underneath the car.

I ordered the CSC/MC/Clutch package from ZSpeed.