View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 10:48 AM   #11615 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
FWIW, in the event of a default, here is what could happen:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/23/busin...ult/index.html
Informative article. Thanks! But the article even admits its not sure what's going to happen since it's never happened before.

I believe I read somewhere that today is the deadline for a deal if they're going to meet Yellin's June 1st date. It's not like Nancy's "if you want to know what's in it, you'll have to vote for it" garbage.

From what I've read, one side wants to cut spending and the other wants to raise taxes. Ill let ya'll figure out for yourselves who is for what, since this seems to be a touchy subject to a few people here...

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 05-23-2023 at 10:59 AM.