View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 03:32 PM   #11540 (permalink)
eastwest2300
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '16QX70/'21 Supra3.0
eastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond reputeeastwest2300 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
If anyone were to read our posts side by side, it's pretty clear which one has been more mature and composed. I can appreciate your fire and passion for what you believe in, but accusing someone of being a 12 year old doesn't really support your view that I'm the kid here stomping on a soap box. If anything I've been a dull hum compared to you.

On 4-24 Trips came in here, post #10680, to remind folks about politics. Eleven posts later, for the sake of clarity, post #10691 in response to the initial finding that someone reported someone else, you stated and I quote "I dont see the problem either. This is what happens when people choose emotions over facts.

That being said, when you play in someone else's sandbox, you play by their rules. We can either play by the rules or leave. Bot that I'm going anywhere".

So you have continued to include politics in your posts, at least weekly, yet you wanna claim someone is in their feelings? You're claiming that you are preaching truth and that if no one can see your point of view, then they do not accept what you call "facts"?! Unless you work in the whitehouse, or in washington and are in that culture, making decisions and in that world daily by working within this part of the government, then respectfully your "facts" are "feelings" and it's coming across as you choosing feelings over facts. You wanna call someone a whiner? If I may be so bold to offer some friendly advice, take a breath and step back and take a look at the reflection in the mirror. I often find that doing so can re-center someone and provide clarity that they would otherwise have been blind to.
well said sir... thank you.