View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 02:45 PM   #11532 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveZ03 View Post
I guess I should have quoted your entire post to be clear, thanks for clarifying that need for future. The picture wasn't about the debt ceiling portion of your post (I could be mistaken, but I believe I made that fairly obvious). It was about the need to always say 'Brandon' this, 'Dems' that, 'Republicans' got short changed.
For the sake of again, clarity, the above is not just about the initial post I quoted and responded with my RDJ pic. It was about your constant need to drudge up the aforementioned key words, such as 'Dems'/'Brandon'/'Republicans'. Why, of all places, on a car forum? Is it really that important to you to come back and constantly engage on a forum that specializes in a car that you sold, in order to constantly remind the community that you feel some type of way? You have almost single handedly turned this "off topic" thread into a festival of whines about politics, where no party is better than the other. Both are full of crap and they have been arguing over who's has more nuts in them, while flinging it at the other party.
Anyway, have a great rest of your day, and may you find peace in your future.
So, because you don’t want to hear the truth about current events, I’m whining? What are you 12 years old? You stomping your feet and skyscreaming?

We’re discussing something that has never happened to this country before and you don’t like it, so I’m the whiner?

Yea, gotcha… seriously Bruh, put me on ignore, we’ll both be happier.