View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 12:38 PM   #11519 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I can’t find any diminutive answers, but it looks like if we default, the stock market (and everyone’s retirement funds) will take a massive hit.

My IRA has already taken a 20% hit since Brandon became pResident. Brandon already said he’s “blameless”. I don’t see this ending well for anyone. Brandon and the Dims are hell bent on destroying this economy and taking the country with it.
There's no definitive answer to this, as though the US has been very close to a default a few times, the US has never actually defaulted on its debts before, and thus, no history/playbook to refer to on a default aftermath.

So IF a default were to happen, this would be a first.

IMO, it wouldn't just be the stock market/retirement funds affected. It would affect everyday life of everyday citizens globally. I don't even want to imagine the potential chain of events that could possibly be set off by a default