View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 12:07 PM   #11512 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
From my understanding, yes, you are correct about the debt ceiling and the credit card analogy. I am under the impression that the debt really got out of hand with COVID and "free money".

Regarding SS and Medicare, I've read both that it would and would NOT be affected Not like if we can ask anyone because we've never been in this type of situation before lol.

IMO, they want to raise the debt ceiling AND not cut back on spending because they have an agenda to finance and fulfill (i.e. student loan forgiveness).

Can anyone clarify this?
I can’t find any diminutive answers, but it looks like if we default, the stock market (and everyone’s retirement funds) will take a massive hit.

My IRA has already taken a 20% hit since Brandon became pResident. Brandon already said he’s “blameless”. I don’t see this ending well for anyone. Brandon and the Dims are hell bent on destroying this economy and taking the country with it.