View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 02:12 PM   #11494 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
Next to Social Media, the biggest killing of this Country’s grammar is auto correct. Hell, they don’t teach cursive anymore. I guess it doesn’t matter anymore due to the fact that this new generation has never had to sign a paycheck.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/20/healt...ess/index.html

"Twelfth-graders now are more like eighth-graders from previous generations, waiting longer to take part in activities associated with independence and adulthood, according to Twenge. They are less likely to go out with friends, drive, go to prom or drink alcohol than Gen X 12th-graders were. They are more likely to lie on their beds and scroll through endless social media feeds. They may be physically safer, but the long-term effect on their mental and brain health is a big question mark.

Twenge told me that she 'saw just a very, very sudden change, especially in mental health but also in optimism and expectations … between millennials and iGen or Gen Z.'"

So we now have 8th grader-mentality when the new generation legally enters adulthood