View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 10:04 AM   #11440 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Oh yikes, I missed the part about the "2015 to 2019 models".

Wonder why they only selected a 5-year period.
Probably cause there aren’t many 2011’s left on the road. Mine has 46,000 miles on it and it’s literally falling apart.

Last week I had to pull the door panel off and disconnect the power window switches to get them to stay closed. Had to hold the buttons up until they closed and then turn the car off to get them from dropping again. LOL!!

Motor is burning oil and coolant. Probably the head gasket, but dealer wants nothing to do with it and I’m not laying out $5000 to get it fixed.

At this rate, I’ll be happy to get 60,000 miles on it before I junk it.