Thread: Nifty City
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 06:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
TacoSport10
Base Member

Drives: 13 370Z Touring Sprt
TacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond reputeTacoSport10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltz82 View Post
So far, so good. I had some issues with sound only coming from the right side of the vehicle and nothing from the left. However, I found one connection that needed made and it rectified the issue. I am not overly familiar with Android based products having been a long time Apple user so the navigation in finding certain menus. I imagine that once I find what I am look for I will enjoy it more and more.
I have an android based unit in my truck, so I was fairly familiar but I use Apple CarPlay almost exclusively. It’s nice having wireless CarPlay for sure!

Question, if you press the up on your steering wheel for the next song, do you go to the next song, or to the beginning of the song you’re on? I also have an issue where when my lights cut on, the BT will disconnect every time the screen adjust for day vs night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltz82 View Post
I got a unit with the Carbon Fiber upcharge. The CF appears to be genuine. The fit and finish is very good.
Glad to hear! I also have the cf, but wasn’t sure if it was real or not.
TacoSport10 is offline   Reply With Quote