View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 03:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

If someone really wants your car, they will take it no matter how much security upgrades you add.

One of my buddies imported a real integra type r from japan and spent a pretty penny on legalizing it for street-use. Long story short, someone stole/towed it out from the garage he rented based on the cameras he installed on top of the "best" security systems available.

That being said, are you not able to park in the garage? You mentioned they stripped the car for parts so a killswitch seems it would only slow them down, if anything.

FWIW, a killswitch is possible, as with any vehicle.