View Single Post
Old 05-15-2023, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Unchained_Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 Monterey Blue Z
Unchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond reputeUnchained_Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Manual Killswitch Install Advice

Hello all, with 3 Z's being stolen in my area in the last month, I'm concerned that I may be the next victim. The thieves seem to have a way to remotely unlock and start the car, then, drive it to the desired location and strip it of all valuable parts. With this being said, I'm looking to install a manual killswitch on the car and was wondering if anyone here has successfully done this and could provide some insight. (I.E, what wire to splice on the fuel pump/starter/start button. Start button splicing seems to be the easiest but I fear the thieves may have a way to remote start the car without using the button. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks,
Evan
Unchained_Z is offline   Reply With Quote