View Single Post
Old 05-13-2023, 12:21 PM   #11330 (permalink)
JNews86
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2021 STI
JNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post

a win is a win, irregardless of good calls and bad calls.
This I can agree with. There is no going back from it. I don't deny the loss.....there was just a LOT of controversial ****.

Refs who clearly miss things should be penalized severely regardless of who is it in favor of. I've always stood by this and I would even if the Knicks won bc of refs. They do this in real football aka soccer and it should definitely be the case here in the USA.

Like I get it if its an honest mistake but there is no way you miss multiple moving screens, 2 travels on the same drive by the same player, and especially calling a technical foul on a player AFTER VIDEO REVIEWS SHOW THE SHOOTER KICKED HIS LEG INTO THE DEFENDERS SPACE. Those were so fkn blatant those refs should never ref another postseason game again.

Last edited by JNews86; 05-13-2023 at 12:25 PM.