Thread: [For Sale] New 370z PPE Headers $1000
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 10:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
I may be wrong and he may be legit, but this person hasn't been on the forum in 5 yrs then suddenly they're selling items.
I offered to buy the headlamps he's selling and it immediately got sketchy.
He said he has no PayPal due to gun sales and asked me to use Zelle.
When I put in his email addy and tried to send him funds (yes, it was STUPID!) my bank locked it down and called me saying beware! so, I cancelled it.
I asked him to wait 24 hrs so I could talk to my bank and he kept insisting I send the funds immediately, this time via Venmo...then he tells me he can't login Venmo but I can send it to his wife, blah, blah, blah.
It finally dawned on me that this might be a hacked forum acct. and I killed the deal.
Anyway, this dude is kicking off major red flags.
Beware.
Glad I slept on these. I messaged him too but got tied up with other stuff. Thanks for letting us know, need to add this guy to the thread of douchebag scammers to beware of and get an admin involved.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote