View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 10:15 PM   #86 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by isayimandrew View Post
Thanks! this is my "keeper" car too so thats why I decided to dump a bunch of money into it lol
I totally get it; I feel the same way. My plan right now is to keep it FBO and then look at the suspension mods and some ‘minor’ cosmetic mods. Then at that point - hoping to have a 2nd vehicle that will be OEM+ (can never leave a car stock haha); and then probably go down the rabbithole of FI. At least that is the plan.
When it came to the new Z coming out - I was all about it and definitely wanted to get one - but after seeing the reviews have been less than stellar, the fact its more of a GT car than a sports car - I just feel I would rather have my current Z than the new one.

I’ve been following your build on Instagram and on this thread and can’t wait to see the results you get etc. Definitely keep this thread updated
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote