View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 12:47 PM   #84 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecioVato View Post
100% - you are a wealth of knowledge and when you say something CAN/CAN’T be done - I do take note of it. Part of the reason why I think - keep it full bolt-on and look for suspension upgrades - it does make more sense than going FI - hence why I look at FI as the last part of the build as a whole. Bc I know its probably cheaper to go another platform than to try to make a NA motor driven platform into a FI platform vs going with something like a manual Supra or even the new Z so you are starting somewhere cheaper etc.
If you want it to be a track car a suspension and diff upgrade can do wonders. Then time in the seat. FI cars are hard to keep cool on the track. It can be done but it get's expensive quick.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote