View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 11:21 PM   #83 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Biggest thing that can help you is doing your research. FI on a stock block is iffy at beast. It can get expensive quick. I have hurt two built motors. It's not fun.
100% - you are a wealth of knowledge and when you say something CAN/CAN’T be done - I do take note of it. Part of the reason why I think - keep it full bolt-on and look for suspension upgrades - it does make more sense than going FI - hence why I look at FI as the last part of the build as a whole. Bc I know its probably cheaper to go another platform than to try to make a NA motor driven platform into a FI platform vs going with something like a manual Supra or even the new Z so you are starting somewhere cheaper etc.
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote