View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 05:36 PM   #2255 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Been doing tons of research on shops in Tampa that specialize in Z's/G's. Fever Racing is most likely out of the question, as I've heard/read horror stories about that.

I came across Full Send Motorsports and Performance of Tampa and seeing if anyone had any experience with them. I tried looking at their website and it looks like there is another similar shop but located in GA. I checked out their FB page and it seems like they know what they are doing and mostly positive reviews, but need relevant opinions from those that have work done by them.