View Single Post
Old 04-28-2023, 03:34 PM   #10895 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
I lived paycheck to paycheck, just like I’m doing now.

At least I’m still getting a paycheck… a whole slew of Company’s announced layoffs this week including Amazon (27,000).

I can’t wait until Mr. Potato Head stumbles through another speech about how great his economy is doing.
There are alot of layoffs happening and will continue as long as Jerome Powell continues to raise rates. IMO, the rates shouldn't start dropping in a recession, but rather right now, as the effects of raising/lowering rates takes a minute to kick in.

I really think China should be held accountable for COVID, as this really put a damper on the economy.