View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 06:10 PM   #10862 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
10 years from now, we will all look back at this post and say "Holy sh!t that was a good deal!"
I find that hard to believe, but I think you’re right. If the Fed is allowed to keep printing money the way they have, you’ll be absolutely right.

The House quietly voted to raise the debt ceiling yesterday. I say quietly, because the only news outlet I see reporting on it is Fox.

They also cut 1.4 Trillion in government spending. I have little faith that it gets past the Senate and have NO faith it gets past whoever is pulling the pResidents puppet strings.

It seems the Dims don’t like the fact that you’ll actually have to work to get Food Stamps and Welfare.

Wall Street seemed to like the news by the rally today, but let’s see what happens.