View Single Post
Old 04-27-2023, 04:11 PM   #10843 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Been to the dealership twice this week for a new tire for the Rouge. 2nd time there has been absolutely no one looking in the showroom. The place is a ghost town. I was waiting for a piece of tumble weed to blow through...

Since I had some time to kill I starting window shopping. These clowns are still charging a "market adjustment" of 3 to $6000. A pathfinder with a sticker of $45,000 was going for $51,000!

A maxima was going for $50,000!

I asked what they'd take for the maxima. Best out the door price. Hey told me $49,500.

These dealers are putting themselves out of business. Greed kills!

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 04-27-2023 at 04:14 PM.