View Single Post
Old 04-26-2023, 12:06 PM   #10800 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
It doesn't faze me at all on what you're saying and never took your posts as an attack towards me personally. What I'm saying is you're taking 1 post that I posted as a joke, and turning it into an issue rather than what it was intended for: a light laugh.

I generally skim through longer posts, as I'm working on loan packages at the same time and need a side distraction to keep my sanity.
Nothing better than a good debate, I used your joke as an opportunity to start a vigorous and intelligent debate, which we (frankly as a country ) could use more of.

This is how I slow my brain injury progression since the only 3 things that actually work to help slow neurodegenerative conditions are diet, exercise and social interaction. It’s very difficult for me to leave the house and I don’t think to fast on my feet so in person conversation can stress me out/is difficult.

It’s actually really hard/xhausting to think and write out all these responses but it’s like brain therapy for me.