View Single Post
Old 04-26-2023, 11:49 AM   #10797 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I did mention regardless of the basis of the disagreements. But okay, at the risk of another visit form Trips, I'll provide 1 light example: B. and Iraq - there were no weapons. Believe you me, there are much more examples, both known and unbeknownst to us, that is happening, whether we like it or not, whether we believe it or not.

At the end of the day, you are taking 1 post I made as a joke and turning it into a bash-fest.

In regards to your comment on homeownership, this one made me chuckle. Home prices and values have skyrocketed. Rental prices have gone up significantly. I advise clients that it's a betterwas time to buy now, but there are less clients now that are able and have the means to buy now than before. Home prices have gone up, home insurance rates have gone up, cost of fixing sht!t (parts/labor/diy) have gone up, utilities have gone up, taxes have gone up. So IMO, while NOW is a better time to buy (if you have a means and ability to buy), homeownership affordability has gone down.

You’re still confusing international and national security/interests vs our govt going after a specific US individual citizen or corporation bc that individual is disliked or said/did something that the govt doesn’t like (but is not a criminal or civil offense).

With regards to the bolded part, of course some abuses occur, we live in an imperfect world, I listed two specific examples, FDR vs Rockefeller and FL VS Disney which are pertinent to the conversation.

But, you bolded statements sound like conspiracy theory bs.

You have no idea how expensive living overseas is, I was born and raised overseas, Americans, even with the recent moderate inflation have no idea how good the have it.

Pls take the time to read and think about my responses before you post a retort sine you seem to be missing my points.

If I’m not making myself clear then that’s on me @nd I’m happy to try and rephrase.

And it’s not a bash fest, you’re being too sensitive, it’s just a fun conversation. I as never attacking you, I like you.

Last edited by FL 4Motion; 04-26-2023 at 11:59 AM. Reason: The bolded art was the last sentence of first paragraph