View Single Post
Old 04-24-2023, 10:46 AM   #10691 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I can understand if the posts were verbally abusive/threatening, but they weren't. We're all grown@$$ adults here and just sharing/expressing different views, so I don't understand what the issue was. I guess someone got so butthurt they felt compelled to report it.

Censorship and communism taking over.
I dont see the problem either. This is what happens when people choose emotions over facts.

That being said, when you play in someone else's sandbox, you play by their rules. We can either play by the rules or leave. Bot that I'm going anywhere