View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 09:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
NissanParty
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
NissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weapon View Post
You can't take it from the Low Level full range signal without introducing some nasty engine noise. The easy way to do it is taking the High Level Speaker out and summing the signal.

One thing I've been wanting to try but haven't got around to yet is splitting the full range low level signal while keeping it connected to the Bose AMP and splitting off into an RCA plug. The Bose AMP works with the bose headunit using a Balanced signal and cancels out the noise. I'm hoping by splitting and not completely disconnecting it will keep the noise out but I don't know if it will work.

So unless you want to try that and see if it works you cannot take a clean low level "full range" signal without introducing some horrible engine noise.

Anyhow to answer you question here's the Low Level wires- They aren't like speaker wire they are shielded and with the negative and positive twisted together much like RCA line without the rca plug.

I just took the low level front speaker outs from the HU and am running them directly into a diamond audio amp, no line driver needed and there is zero engine noise. I tried it this way first to see if I really needed a line driver, and I don't!

I found this thread because I have the same question - are the front outputs from the HU really full range? Because when I turn the bass up or down on the HU it affects the bass coming from the HU low level output signal.
NissanParty is offline   Reply With Quote