View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 02:54 PM   #10630 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNews86 View Post
Die hard NYR here for life.
I'm going to guess Knicks, Rangers, Yankees and Giants?

I remember the brawls in the stands at I'm pretty sure it was Brendan Byrne arena? Could have been the Meadowlands, don't really remember, but I remember the brawls! Lol. Lots of buddies being arrested, photographed, fingerprinted and banned... ah the good old days!

I was one of the 334 dopes that showed up for the 87 blizzard game. Someone in marketing walked around the rink and took our names and addresses. 3 weeks later we received a t-shirt in the mail. Front said, "I survived the blizzard" the back had everyone's name that was there on it. Was a very cool.thing to do.

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 04-22-2023 at 03:04 PM.