View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 01:07 PM   #10581 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Geico just raised the rates on my insurance renewal, for a 2011 Kia Forte, $800 a year. We have no tickets or accidents.

Car is 12 years old and has less than 45,000 miles on it. Book value is $4,000. Asked why so much. They told me that the average driver in my state drives 15,000 miles a year.

I said what does that have to do with me? They basically said “take it or leave it”. So I left it. I asked them if it had anything to do with all the thefts? They assured me NO!

Went back to Progressive for same price I’ve been paying for the last 5 years.

Anyone want to steal it for me? Apparently you don’t even need the keys! LOL!

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 04-21-2023 at 01:16 PM.