View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 10:35 AM   #10534 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
I actually read them all, and me personally, I thought he brought up a several valid points, and really just common sense.

I would encourage you to read through them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
This isn’t about discrimination or making people feel uncomfortable. This is about which gender you are biologically. As I’ve stated before, just because you can change your gender legally and anatomically does NOT change it biologically. YOU CANNOT CHANGE SCIENCE. It’s not discrimination if I address you as the natural-born gender you are biologically. Sure, they may get butthurt over me not addressing them as to the gender which they claim to be, but I’m not going to pretend that men are women and women are men. Just as they have a right to claim the gender of their choice, I have the right to reject their beliefs and the right to deny calling them whatever pronoun they request.

Not gonna lie. I skimmed through your last couple posts due to their lengths.

Sports: If you are transgender and playing where both teams are unisex, that’s one thing. But, for example, if you are a biological male playing on an all-women’s team, no,

Remember, science does NOT recognize nor is there a so-called “gay gene”.

Biology > "common sense"

I will not pretend that men are women and women are men.