View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 10:04 AM   #10532 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

In regards to the CSC/MC lawsuit, anyone know what's going on with it?

NGUYEN V.NISSAN NORTH AMERICA

I read the entire document and at the end it states, but haven't seen any updates:

"Plaintiff’s theory of liability—that Nissan’s manufacture and concealment of a defective clutch system injured class members at the time of sale—is consistent with his proposed recovery based on the benefit of the bargain. We conclude that the district court abused its discretion when it denied class certification based on a misconception of Plaintiff’s legal theory. We therefore REVERSE the district court’s denial of class certification and REMAND for further proceedings."