View Single Post
Old 04-20-2023, 08:14 AM   #10529 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
Ok, now onto the transgender gender identity example of post truth world bs.

Scientifically, there are only two biological sexes, and society expresses biological male and female as men and women. Gender is the social expression of biological sex. Men have penises and women have vaginas. More specifically, males produce sperm and females produce eggs which are fertilized by said sperm. (Hard to believe I’m rehashing basic sex Ed but here we are)

All animals on this planet that are even somewhat advanced are like this. There are worms that can change from male to female and vice versa and basic organisms reproduce differently like bacteria and virus but since humans can’t go from producing sperm to producing eggs, we don’t fall in this category.

If someone is gay, there is a wiring issue going on in their brain, this happens to other species in nature as well but it’s not “normal” bc if it was, we wouldn’t be here.

If someone is transgender, that is a psychiatric disorder known as gender dysphoria. It might be caused by incorrect hormone bath of the fetus in the womb, maybe, brain wiring, maybe sexual or psychological abuse or maybe some combo of the above.

As a quick aside, I personally believe that the increased toxins in our environment over the last 100 years, many of which are estrogen receptor positive and mimic estrogen in the body is related to the rise in trans and perhaps gay people. Our males testosterone levels are 50% of what our grandfather and great grandfathers were on average. Women hit puberty on average 2years sooner than they did 50 years ago and boys are less masculine than in the past. Our plastics and **** chemicals in our food and water are contributing to lower fertility and possibly increased transgender population. Again, just my opinion but I believe m right on this.

So VtV, keep on eating those McYoked post workout meals filled with chemicals out the wazoo, I’ll be sure to pick up a sexy mini skirt for ya when you’re ready.

Ok, back to serious discussion…

Current gender theory says gender is fluid and transgender is normal. Scientifically and biologically, it’s not, male is male and female is female based on the biological criteria I listed above.

NOW, and I want to be crystal clear on this point:

NO ONE should be discriminated against bc of sexual orientation or gender identity and the right to life liberty and the persuit of happiness should apply equally fairly and justly to ALL Americans and human rights to all people around the world.

BUT, we can’t ignore scientific facts either, as a moderate libertarian, I believe strongly there is a happy medium here and it’s as follows:

1. Pronouns. Let’s use common sense but also respect. If you are transgender, prior to transitioning, your pronouns should match your biological sex. Once you’ve transitioned to the point your presenting as the opposite gender, then out of respect, we should address that person by the pronouns of their gender identity. Ie, a trans woman who presents as a woman is she/her.

1a. They/them are plural pronouns and are bullsh1t to refer to an individual as. Gender fluid folks are also psychologically disturbed and can’t commit to a side. Which is fine, but then the appropriate pronouns are the ones that match your biological sex.

2. Bathrooms. Again, common sense and respect. A trans woman pre transition uses the mens bathroom, a trans woman after a certain point in transitioning or post transition uses the womens bathroom. Womens bathroom are all private/semi private stallls, there’s no issue here. Don’t confuse transgender and sexual predator. They are NOT related.

3. Locker rooms. Trans people should have a separate private locker room bc it could be uncomfortable and unfair to women to see a biological male naked in their shower or changing areas.

4. Sports. Again common sense. Men vs men and women vs women. Trans people can compete in gender open leagues where men and women are already on the same team or they can create and compete in trans specific leagues.

Remember, transgender is a medical mental condition. It would be like a guy in a wheelchair demanding he play basketball on the regular basketball team, it makes no sense and we shouldn’t change the world for that one guy. However, creating a wheelchair basketball league is a great positive answer.

We wouldn’t eliminate stairs into a building so as not to offend cripples and force everyone to use ramps, BUT adding wheelchair ramps to a building is the right way to respect and provide opportunities for disabled folks while not negatively impacting everyone else.

For too long conservatives marginalized and defamed and discriminated against gay and especially trans peoples. There has been an over correcting in some aspects of society for sure, but demonizing people and associating them with pedophiles and sex predators is just wrong. Again, we need to address this just like climate change from a common sense scientific facts based approach without emotional malice towards others even if they make you uncomfortable.

This isn’t about discrimination or making people feel uncomfortable. This is about which gender you are biologically. As I’ve stated before, just because you can change your gender legally and anatomically does NOT change it biologically. YOU CANNOT CHANGE SCIENCE. It’s not discrimination if I address you as the natural-born gender you are biologically. Sure, they may get butthurt over me not addressing them as to the gender which they claim to be, but I’m not going to pretend that men are women and women are men. Just as they have a right to claim the gender of their choice, I have the right to reject their beliefs and the right to deny calling them whatever pronoun they request.

Not gonna lie. I skimmed through your last couple posts due to their lengths.

Sports: If you are transgender and playing where both teams are unisex, that’s one thing. But, for example, if you are a biological male playing on an all-women’s team, no,

Remember, science does NOT recognize nor is there a so-called “gay gene”.