View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 11:18 PM   #10517 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
I think we fundamentally have a different view of what a lower level employee is “worth” to a business, I think part of that is generational.

I heard her speech differently in that I took away that she was saying don’t worry about bonuses until after we hit our numbers which to me means once their target is reached, then we talk carrots.

To be fair, I wasn’t sitting there rewinding and analyzing her speech and picking it apart either, so I may have inferred something she didn’t say.
Fair enough.

At my brokerage office, I am the team lead and have 4 other loan officers underneath me, and there are about 7 other teams at my branch. I see the way the other team leads treat their subordinates, and a common theme seems to be treating them with respect has higher loan production/volume numbers. At the same token, I do coach them privately if needed. As a team lead, we get a % of all the loans that are closed within the team, but there was a time when 1 particular loan officer just had a horrible month. I refused the rip % and gave him encouragement and saying let's do better next month. That was about a year ago and each month since, he's been carrying the entire team. 1 particular team lead is basically absent when needed and/or belittles his team if something goes wrong - guess where their numbers are at?

And likewise, I only saw the 30-second click that was posted and was going off of that footage.