View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 04:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
NissanParty
Base Member

Drives: 370z Nismo
NissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond reputeNissanParty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weapon View Post
you could use the factory wire. Its 16-18 gauge. Each speaker is run directly from the bose amp.

The colored pins are full range low level from HU to Amp. The ones that say "Speaker" at the end of the description are the speaker wires from bose amp to speaker.

Awesome, thanks so much! Very helpful. I have Bose, I will use a tone generator I think the tweeters are wired separately from the amp but i.will map them all out.

Edit: oops, I missed the tweeter wirings when I first looked. Thanks again, I will use this diagram but confirm with tone generator!

I am gonna disconnect the engine speed wire to stop ANC too.

Last edited by NissanParty; 04-19-2023 at 04:41 PM.
NissanParty is offline   Reply With Quote