View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 09:20 AM   #429 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

First Track event of this year at AMP with Atlanta Driving Society (47 laps were done)
Car has been corner balance, new transmission and clutch, different alignment.
It felt good, but My best was only 1.39.86 off my personal Best by 3.47 seconds. Why I do not know.
The track was green since it had rained the past two days. Everyone was saying tires were not gripping.
Or simply that I am a year older I am slower . Fun yes, learning still.
Did find out that turns 9-11 have a lot of compression on the car, which resulted in some tire rub. (time to roll the front fenders)
New setup felt good, tire wear was even across all 4 tires. Starting pressure for now on will be Front 32 / Rear 29, which
will get me to front 36/ Rear 34. Also simply learn to relax and drive and have fun.

Also since it has been a while, forgot to get gas on my lunch hour to make sure I finished the day.
Just funny with a 19 gallon tank, you need to get gas to finish the day.
Car was getting 8 mpg, when your on it, it eats

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnnUNDKisw

Last edited by danegrey; 04-19-2023 at 09:41 AM. Reason: youtube setup needed correction
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote