View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 07:54 AM   #10339 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZ DAIZY View Post
<< Billionaire tech mogul Elon Musk revealed in an exclusive interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson that the United States, along with foreign government agencies, was granted "full access" to direct messages of private citizens on Twitter prior to his takeover. >>

This Administration is out of control. Banana Republics are laughing at Mr. Potato Head and his woke band of communist stooges.
I've always assumed this, which is why I've stopped using social media altogether. Even with cell phones, there really is no expectation of privacy.