View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 07:58 PM   #10276 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Look and see on how many businesses have shut down and or pulled out of Portland, and Seattle. Then there is Cali. Try and rent a U-Haul in Cali. Once they find out that you are taking it out of state. The cost goes up triple.
Stores open/close all the time, and I find it interesting that they put a spotlight on Wally for shutting down.

In the same article, it's stated: "'These stores lose tens of millions of dollars a year, and their annual losses nearly doubled in just the last five years,' Walmart said. Despite years of different strategies, the company said, it did not see a route to profitability for these stores. Walmart, which made $20.6 billion in 2022, did not specify why losses were growing in Chicago."

If I was an executive of a company and was losing millions annually, damn right I would plug holes to prevent money spilling out.

And "did not specify why losses were growing in Chicago." Perhaps theft/crime? Just a wild guess

Hey Chicago, how do you feel about defunding the police now?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/defund-po...r-most-experts