View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
209Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute209Z has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 209Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin View Post
how much do u pay for ur fangs handles etc? i was gonna go to my dad's frds place who owns a bodyshop who was going to hook me up with the painting iono how much it'll cost me tho. i wanted to put on the CF emblem that they sell at 370zsource.com but it's like 80$ per emblem ;( lol and supposedly i heard it doesn't fit properly.
yeah i wanted to go injen since u dont need to do any modifications for it to fit, right? but stillen is only like 25$ more lol and i'll gain about 2.5hp more! not sure tho ,
i was going to get my taillights tinted whenever he has the films i think it'll only cost like 100-120$ not sure yet i wanted to tint it to see how it'll look at the end hopefully nice haha . i'm supposedly going on wed, but u have to make an apptment ill tell if im satisfy with it or not after it's done hopefully lol
Pm me about the prices when you have the chance. Also Do not get the CF emblems they are GARBAGE. Doesnt fit properly and it looks like ****. Pictures of it looks better then the real thing. Injen you have switch your washer fluid with one of theres and cut the top of it to fit. Stillen you have to put a *deadly* hole which imo is all bad. Let me know how it turns out. Cuz I am either getting mine tinted or painted.
209Z is offline   Reply With Quote