View Single Post
Old 04-16-2023, 10:24 AM   #56 (permalink)
filip00
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z pack
filip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond reputefilip00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lith View Post
Awesome car man, I love how the euro spec Z's have certain features that we don't get here. I would love to have the rear wiper on my Z to be honest. My 350 had it, but the 370 doesn't for some reason.

Btw, how are the side view mirrors on your car? Does the drivers side view mirror have the extended view for blind spots? Basically, the first quarter part of the mirror has a wider view glass than the rest. It looks like this:

If so, then I'll get a set of side view mirrors from Germany or something and install them on my Z.
Gotta say I'm either stupid or forgetful, but today I looked at my driver side mirror and sure enough - it's got that cut on the outer side, so to show the blind spot. Whoops.
filip00 is offline   Reply With Quote