View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 11:17 AM   #10215 (permalink)
JNews86
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2021 STI
JNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
Putting all politics aside, let's look just at his physical/mental fitness. The dude is OLD and clearly on the decline. It's one thing to be old, but old AND on the decline? I can't say that I trust him with the most powerful office and position in the world, with access to the most powerful codes and information of the world.

If Trump was in the same situation, I would be saying the exact same thing. I'm a firm believer that your physical health/fitness plays a huge role in your mental health/fitness, and I will say he does need to hit the gym.
That idiot isnt running anything. They just planted him there because he will sign anything the deep state puts in front of him.