View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 11:09 AM   #10213 (permalink)
JNews86
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2021 STI
JNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond reputeJNews86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
I'm allowed to type that because I'm asian I'm as white-washed as they come. Born/raised in FL, I don't really embrace my ethnic background at all. You should have seen the look on my family's face (literally every one of them) when I announced of getting married to a white girl.

Thursday's are my cheat days, and after the gym usually consists of 10 Big Mac's without the sauce. Once in a while, I'll change a cheat day just to mix it up.
I was laughing about your story with the client you had who was confused when meeting you. I worked with a guy who is Chinese and is really into their cultural stuff and speaks it as well. You would never know though because he has the fkn deepest sounding white boy voice. It's amazing how dumb people can be not realizing different ethnicities that are born here rarely have accents lol.

Also, 10 big macs? What the hell!