View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 10:49 AM   #10212 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post

yeah, with all that voter fraud just bursting at the seams...

#suckers
Putting all politics aside, let's look just at his physical/mental fitness. The dude is OLD and clearly on the decline. It's one thing to be old, but old AND on the decline? I can't say that I trust him with the most powerful office and position in the world, with access to the most powerful codes and information of the world.

If Trump was in the same situation, I would be saying the exact same thing. I'm a firm believer that your physical health/fitness plays a huge role in your mental health/fitness, and I will say he does need to hit the gym.