View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 12:18 AM   #10183 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNews86 View Post
How did you type this if you're Asian!?!?!? jk lol

I rarely go to McD.....I feel when you stay away from it for a bit then go back it's meh. I could go for Pad See Ew though for real.
I'm allowed to type that because I'm asian I'm as white-washed as they come. Born/raised in FL, I don't really embrace my ethnic background at all. You should have seen the look on my family's face (literally every one of them) when I announced of getting married to a white girl.

Thursday's are my cheat days, and after the gym usually consists of 10 Big Mac's without the sauce. Once in a while, I'll change a cheat day just to mix it up.